What is my 3 year old thinking?!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you decide to make a purchase from one of the links below, I’ll receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your continued support!
I really wish I knew what my 3 year old boy was thinking when he…
- dropped his pants to his ankles to pee in the front yard.
- decided tissues were the best things invented.
- became obsessed with wiping the eye boogies from all 3 dog’s eyes…daily.
- got tired of waiting for me to make his soup so he opened the microwave, threw the pouch of unmade soup in there, shut the door and started pressing buttons.
- wrote “Hi!” on our tan living room carpet in red marker.
- shouted “That’s a bad man!” to some old guy just walking his dog.
- poked our dog’s butt hole.
- told me when he’s done growing up he will be little again for me.
- randomly threw his brother’s instrument and broke the television.
- held in his poop as long as possible and then freaked out when he poops on the floor.
- drank the blue toilet water.
- won’t eat anything with little green things in it.
- laughed loudly in his sleep.
- decided he’s sick and forced himself to cough.
- purposely made himself dizzy, over and over again.
- decided he’s now “obsessed” with everything.
- thought he could catch a bee and keep it as a pet.
- gave the dog his brother’s new shoe as a chew toy.
- declared that he has to have naked time every day.
The list could go on and on and on! Maybe I’m just jealous that he can do these things and, because I’m a grown up, I have to act civilized. Okay, I wouldn’t want to do half the things on this list (blue toilet water, anyone?) but daily naked time would be nice…just saying.
What crazy things has your 3 year old done?